I think my parents are upset about baby

So my husband and I are pregnant and we finally told my parents. They seemed happy initially, but since I haven't received any response from them at all regarding baby. I text pictures of my latest ultrasound and got nothing, I told them they think it's a girl: nothing (not even an OK), I told them the test results from the Nt test, still nothing...

My older sister had two kids so it's not the first grandchild but both kids and my sister still live with my parents and they basically raise the kids, I on the other hand have been married for over 5 years, bought my own house and both my husband and I have steady jobs. We live 5-6 hours away so they won't be our free babysitters (my sis has publicly stated she refuses to EVER pay for babysitting so she tends to take advantage of my parents)

I thought they would be excited to finally have a grandchild they can treat like a grandchild not one they have to raise...

I'm about to stop sending them info if they don't care because it makes me feel like I'm bothering them... oh well...