Can’t enjoy my newborn

brittany

So to give a little back story... a few months back my S.O and his sisters family went through a horrible ordeal.. in essence My SIL boyfriend killed himself after trying to kill there three week old baby... my S.O tried to talk him down but it didn’t work. He’s been down so to speak since then which is understandable given the circumstance I tried to sign him up for counseling but he refuses to go he often snaps at me for the smallest thing i tried to get him help but all he does is say hurtful things to me. When all this happened I was like 30 weeks pregnant so I had to keep it together so I would go into labor early or lose the baby. I told him since he doesn’t want counseling he should get a job and work just to give him something to do during the day. I gave birth about two weeks ago ( he was 10 days early) and he hasn’t helped me do anything I have a two year old to and all he does is play his X-box all day and night. He purposely sleeps downstairs to avoid hearing our newborn. I’ve said something about it and he bit my head off about it. I’m so fed up with him that I just want to pack up kids and leave. I literally have to find a job to pay bills and I’m only two weeks postpartum I can’t even enjoy my new baby I have to focus on him and figure out how we’re going to eat. I’m at my breaking point and I don’t know what to do.