Miscarriage

Anna • 2 second trimester loss due to incompetent cervix and currently TTC Baby #3

I lived in Florida of 2014 ...I had a miscarriage September 14 ,2014 at 16 weeks because of a incompetent cervix when i spoke to my current ob/gyn she said whenever i got pregnant the second time she would have to do a cervical clerage and be on bed rest...

Fast forward a year i found out i was expecting baby #2 in may

Me and my husband relocated to new York. ..so new ob/gyn doctor on my first prenatal appointment i explained to them what happened with my first pregnancy and if they needed my medical records from that hospital they said no this is a new pregnancy and different baby i said okay (putting my trust in them ) i even saw a high risk pregnancy spealist and she said she didnt see my cervix opened (without doing a physical exam just based on sonogram )and i asked again if she needed my medical history and she said she did not need my past medical records ....now July 25 ,2015 at 14 weeks i went to the emergency room for bleeding sat there for 4 hours before a physician assistant to came to see me , when she finally did a sonogram baby was fine but when she did my pelvic exam my cervix was opening up she told me i would have to do the cervical clerage ,she then made me walk back to my bed and says she needs to call the spealist to come do a pelvic exam....she comes back to my bed to get me to goto the room for the exam while waiting i felt like i needed to pee i went to the bathroom sat down and my sac ruptured ....i ran back to the room to let them know what happened ...the spealist checked for the baby and his heart beat was there but not as strong as earlier he did a pelvic sonogram and exam and i started bleeding and passing blood clots ,when he checked again he was quiet and said he needed to get his chief resident to come check when she came she did a sonogram and said im sorry we have to take you upstairs to deliver

My heart broke again in to a million pieces to know my doctor's negligence and not listening to me as a patient made me lose my son