37 weeks help

Shannon-Shera • Mommy to 4🎀6/9/10, 8/6/12, chemical2015 MC 9/24/2016🌈6/24/17💞unexpected baby#4 9/17/18❤️engaged to my HS Sweetheart😍 Baby dust to all!! From Mi ✈️ Florida😍

(Sorry it’s long didn’t expect it to be but please read, TIA) Ok so I’m 37 weeks now and baby is still breech. Has been breech since 32weeks. This is my 4th but first time dealing with breech or any complications. All my others have came at 38weeks on there own just ready. So going to share a bit about this pregnancy and then what I need help with. If you’ve experienced or recently gone through it anything helps as far as advice.. ok so the beginning was smooth but about 28weeks we noticed my belly was only measuring 20weeks. 30weeks no change so we started ultrasound and monitoring baby looked fine just my belly wasn’t growing for some reason. Midwife started weekly visits to keep a close eye. 31-32weeks not much changed except baby heart rate kept dropping at appts. And then I had to go to L&D to get shot to stop contractions. Had been having them a while but they were frequent and close. At next appt almost 33weeks that’s when we noticed baby was breech but heart rate and contractions were fine after they decided to put me on bed and pelvic rest at that point..still have contractions just nothing to worry about.. so my question and help is here now lol my question is have any of you done the ecv (they’ll try to turn the baby) and been ok. Or based on what you read would you consider it? I go Wednesday to do another ultrasound to check exact position and to most likely schedule csection date. I want what’s best for my baby and the mom in me is telling me to go with csection even though I truly don’t want it being I have 14month old and then my 8&6yr old. My fiancé works heavy hours. He’s going with whatever I decide but also is kind of leaning away from ecv because of the risk. My main concern of risk is the fetal distress. Being we already had that scare. Part of me is saying baby must have turned for a reason and this is what’s safest being not much more complications besides the regular pregnancy discomforts. But then it’s like I don’t want the csection as the recovery is much more work then vaginal birth. Even though I know with the ecv it’s not guaranteed to work (another reason I’m kind of like don’t do it). Idk I guess I’m just looking for advice and etc I’ve tried exercises you name it but my midwife has said baby just doesn’t seem to have any room to flip baby is 6lb ish last US but I’m just caring quite small. I don’t want to force the baby to turn if this is safest but I would like to hopefully try. So I’m wondering if I should ask to try the ecv followed by being induced but also schedule csection that day just Incase as I know they say sometimes doing a ecv you can end up with an emergency one..I’m just scared of the what happens afterwards if I do the ecv..my midwife says it’s up to me but she feels baby won’t turn so schedule csection is best.. I’m truly sorry it’s so long just new to this situation and need help as I only have until Wednesday to decide and my fiancé isn’t much help lol he doesn’t want to worry and be scared so he feel ecv is out but just wondering..idk please help!