Baby shower blues

Sam

Yesterday was my baby shower and a total of three guests (my two nieces and one nephew was there but I count them as the kids) showed up...none of my siblings came....I didn't want a baby shower but.my mom and my oldest daughter who's eight was so excited to do this for me so I went with it.

One sister lives three hours away and having car trouble and was literally texting me all day making sure I wasn't mad at her which I wasn't I know if her car wasn't messing up her and my other nephew would've been here.....

My brother had a work thing lives 30 mins away he was done at four with it so for me was still enough time to drive out and make a apprence since it started at four.

My oldest sister literally lives ten mins away had to work got off at 630 but was still doing games at that.point and her kids where at my house and she decided to stay at the bar and drink.

I made it through grateful for the people that did show up. Once everyone left I went to my room and cried and since just been down...

It hurts because I've been there for everything for.my siblings and there kids stuff wheather i worked or not I've always shown up for them.... And they never show up for me or my kids and it really hurts....

My husband says I have him and our kids and my mom and I know that should make me feel better but it still just hurts......