I’m confused about my gender :(

Max (ftm)

I’ve recently came out to my close friends as genderqueer, and ever since then I’ve had dysphoria more often than usual, I’ve thought about using he/him pronouns a lot and I loved it when this one lady said “thank you, sir” to me while I was working at the fair, bc I felt out of place that day because I don’t have a binder and I felt super dysphoric but my haircut was enough for her to know I guess(?) and I got super happy when she called me sir, and I’m not opposed to they/them pronouns but I feel suuuuuper uncomfortable with she/her pronouns, and I’ve thought more recently that... I’d LOVE to identify as male, but I don’t want a penis, if that makes any sense, and my friends just say that it’s only a phase and that since I don’t feel dysphoric EVERY SINGLE DAY (I feel dysphoric 5 out of 7 days a week usually) that I can’t identify as male and that my voice isn’t super low, that I can’t identify as male, and now I’ve just been so confused because I WANT to identify as male, but without a penis, if any of that makes sense, I want a flat chest but I don’t want a penis... I’ve been so confused lately, I just really need some help right about now...