7.5 weeks appointment tomorrow

Christina

Wish me luck on my first prenatal appointment! I ovulated around the 30th of July got bfp on the 18th of August!

So far feeling good no belly yet! Hoping the sickness passes, cold like symptoms and feverish! My test lines have gotten lighter but overall hoping to build a good relationship and reputation with my new obgyn doctor.

In the past I’ve tried month after month in a previous relationship it didn’t work, this time around me and SO met in a rough place and immediately fell in love. Decided together a baby was in the plans. All I can say is I’m overjoyed but hpt are definitely not enough to help me ease the excitement of hopefully having a baby this time around!

I hope to see my little bean this time around. My condolences to all who have struggled or have lost; I’ve been there time again. I’m 23 years old and even though age is just a number I can say getting pregnant at 18, it not succeeding then just a few weeks ago finding out. My life has changed. I no longer want to be that person looking back on the future!