Just tired of husbands comments... Like I am doing all I can

I have a 4month old, I'm constantly having to give her attention (she is attached to her momma) 😊 I hardly can get anything done during day, she don't nap much maybe 10mins at the most. Anyway my husband, he always says I don't do anything I'm a stay home mom, I really can't leave my child way she is lol I have a couple already complain about her attitude. So anyway, more about husband is more I am tired of hearing. He thinks it's so easy just to sit home with her, that I should have everything done during day. NO! I do good to eat a bite or run to bathroom. Taking care of a child will tire u out, so I stay up at night to do the things around the house, clean, wash dishes, wash clothes, fold clothes and maybe 30mins while waiting in between laundry watch a little tv to self, and whatever else needs done while she is asleep. When he gets home he can't watch our child to even cook supper or etc she don't like him lol really anyone but mommy. Anyway every single morning I hear, Quinn your mommy didn't fix me a lunch for work (2 sandwiches) or wake me up in time to take shower (I try to get him up and constantly yell his name around 5 he leaves for work at 6) but yet it's my fault. I'm sorry but everything I do around house for him and I am so tired in the mornings (I feed baby and etc so he can sleep for work) he can make him 2 sandwiches maybe 5mins worth his time and get his ass up to shower ain't my fault... It's like everything is my fault and I had the easy job.. When I leave our child with him to just run to the store up there road to get things I have to always hurry, because he says she crys no stop and to hurry back so he can do whatever.. well mama needs a break too... It's like he don't understand.