Prenatal vitamins

Ashley • ❤️❤️October 2018 #1❤️❤️

Iam wondering do any of you other ladies get super sick or sick of some sort every time you take your prenatal vitamins?

I get sick whenever I take them. With food and water and without food.

Take them in the morning with water and food I have a very upset stomach and I feel so drained and don’t get anything done that needs to.

Take them in the afternoon with food and water I don’t feel so drained but I feel sick to my stomach

Take them in the evening around dinner with food and water. I can’t sleep well at all, still upset stomach/ sometimes it worse then the other times. And the amount of having to get up and go to the bathroom for one sort of reason or another.

Sometimes at all times of day when I take them I do actually vomit, sometimes I don’t.

I’ve tried many different brands, over the counter as well as whatever one behind the counter the doctor gives. I’ve tried the pills, and the gummy ones

I have about a months left until our little one arrives. I’ve learned to not take the vitamins as often as we should. I take them about 3times a week maybe 4, every other day about. At least me doing that I don’t feel so useless around the house or at work.