I was already insecure with my weight, and now even more so that I'm pregnant...

I am almost 27 years old, 5"6', and was 180lbs when I got pregnant. On my wedding day 3 years ago I was 145, and I feel like going from 145-180 was already a huge jump for 3 years, and I was struggling with accepting my weight and couldn't stick to any kind of diet or workout routine... Well here I am 20 weeks pregnant, and I've gained another 10 lbs... and when I push in on my side's and its harder and harder to feel my hip bones (not in a sick way, but realizing the inches being added to my hips/love handle area), it makes me feel so disgusting. I wasn't happy with my weight pre-pregnancy, but I accepted it.... So I didn't think gaining more would emotionally affect me like it is... But I feel so ugly and fat and I worry about how much more I will gain and if I will be able to lose it after our little guy gets here... Is anyone else in the same boat? I feel selfish being upset about my weight when I am so blessed and beyond excited to know i will be a mommy soon. Please don't confuse my self consciousness as being unhappy with my pregnancy in BEYOND happy... This is more just me being disappointed in myself for getting to the place I am at health wise..