Insecure

I'm currently pregnant with our 2nd baby, almost 12 weeks. My husband and I have been together about 8 years now, and have an almost 2 year old together. Since becoming a mom, I feel unattractive literally all the time. I used to always always do my makeup, now I very rarely put any on. My hair is always in a nasty bun on top of my head so it doesn't get pulled. I'm still breast feeding my toddler (trying to wean) so I am almost always braless. I know it would probably help to start doing my hair and makeup again..but I just never have the energy. 😓 how else can I improve my self esteem? My husband never compliments me, I have asked him to multiple times, guess it's not gonna change or he just isn't into me anymore? He's always telling me how he gets hit on at the gas station and everything..I compliment him often, so he knows he's attractive to me. I get jealous and upset when he tells me those stories of him getting hit on. I just don't know how to stop feeling this way about myself. Undesirable and insecure in every way possible.😭😭😭😭