Will and emotional/verbal abuser actually file divorce read before answering maybe and comment?

My husband is emotionally and verbally abusive. He doesn’t pay any attention to me or our child, is always distracted on his phone choosing it over me every time, and if he is upset at ANYTHING not related to me even he berates me with angry tone and bad language should I say a word. He often does this in front of our daughter. He also disregards any feelings I’m having ever, telling me to suck it up, shut up, or it’s not important.

At the same time though, he’s always texting his friends who don’t know me asking if he should leave me and get a divorce, I’ve seen by accident a few times... or did he show me in a way that made it feel accidental? He also tells everyone how awful I am and that I am a bitch who makes him feel depressed.

Will he actually divorce me leaving me in poverty and thus taking our child who he doesn’t seem to actually care about, or is he just trying to scare me to keep me complacent.

Vote below to see results!