Relationship/BD rant...

I just need to vent and I don’t feel like talking to my mom or sister so I guess I’m turning to strangers....

I’m 37 weeks pregnant currently and feeling VERY emotional.

My ex and I were together for 3 years and living together until just recently when we broke up. I’ve moved in with my mom about 30 minutes from him. We still talk about every other day and we’re pretty civil. We both still love each other but we’re just not meant to be together right now. I’ve pretty much bought everything for the baby. He’s given me money for the travel system and money for new shoes but that’s it. Around $200. I asked him to buy a $40 baby monitor since that’s the only thing I still need and he said he would give me money for it but still hasn’t and that was two weeks ago. Tonight he asked again if I needed money and I said yeah and he asked for what which made me kind of mad since I already told him. I’m already 3cm dilated so I’m done working and just kind of stressed already about money. I have some saved up from working 2 jobs during the summer but I don’t think it’s fair that I have to take time off after the baby and he still gets to work. I went to his house about a month ago to grab some of my things and noticed he bought a new microwave/soccer jersey/ and some other things and it upset me. He makes good money and he works very hard for it but I just don’t feel it’s fair that I’m struggling and he gets to spend his money on whatever.

Maybe I’m over reacting or maybe it is fair since it is HIS money but this is all new to me and I don’t know how it works being separated while having a baby together.