I love you.

My now boyfriend (27) and I (25) met on a dating app in June. We talked for a month before we finally met up. We exclusively saw each other for another month. Finally, almost two months ago, we made it “official.” We will have been boyfriend/girlfriend for two months, and will have known each other for four at the end of next week. Our relationship is long distance (3.5 hours).

Here’s my problem... I love him. Shouldn’t be a problem, right? But I’m afraid to tell him because we’ve only been dating for two months, and I know that’s not a super long time. It’s also been a long time since he’s been in a serious relationship, so I figured I should let him say it first. BUT I FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO BURST. I don’t want to scare him away, but I don’t want to hold back my feelings either.

I should also probably tell you that he took my virginity. He and I both discussed it beforehand and he was very thoughtful about how I felt after. This was actually before we made our relationship official. I’m not in love with him because he’s my first. I wasn’t even in love with him at that point. I knew I loved him when we were at his house watching Netflix, and he turned on the subtitles because he noticed I had them on at my house. That may sound stupid or whatever, but that’s it.

So, what do I do? Wait it out and let him say it first? Take the plunge and just go for it? I mean, he could be scared to say it, too. I need advice.