Too fat and too old

Alicia

So I went to Penn State Hershey last Thursday for a consultation on fertility. I have lost two babies and cannot get past the 12 week mark. I am currently on 50mg of clomid and doing my second <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a> soon. I have been with my current doctor for years and he is great but I wanted a second opinion. So I scheduled this appointment with Hershey and was excited to get answers. When the doctor comes in he let's me explain why I'm there. When I finish he proceeds to tell me he is not going to run any tests. He said there was no need as my age (38) and my weight was the issue. He said and I kid you not, I am tool old and too overweight. He said I have done this too myself and there was nothing he could do. He said everytime I get pregnant, I will just lose the baby. So, I guess I am just done trying. I did this to myself and now my childless fiance's future. I feel so worthless and sad.

I will make changes for my life. I need to know, is he right? Has anyone been through this?