I just need to vent the anxiety away! 😭

Hi! Here I am again, pregnant (yay!) but petrified! I found out I was pregnant the first time 8/2 fast forward to 8/15 when I received a methotrexate to treat an ectopic. I know every reasonable source says to wait at least 3 months but on 9/12 when I went to visit my OB because I wasn’t feeling well, she told me I was ovulating and I could bd if I was ready to give it a try again... Well, here I am again 9/29 with a BFP, like it wasn’t even faint- it was more like “BAM look at me, I’m here!”...

I’m not gonna lie, I’m thrilled but 1) I don’t even know how far along I am because I didn’t have a period in between pregnancies 2) obviously after getting the unlucky number with an ectopic the first time I’m terrified of another one 3) I don’t want feel the heartbreak again, I just want to start planning and being happy about my little one...

I just want to curl up in a ball and cry... (oh yeah! I’m off my anxiety meds!)... I want my baby to be okay. I want it to be have landed in the right spot and to hang on tight.... I’m just so scared! 😔