Am I being too much

Lately I have been starting alot of arguments and getting too annoying towards my bf I feel like he’s had enough but at the same time I wish he realized that he is the problem . It’s what he does he needs to fix himself if he doesn’t want me nagging at him about every single thing

for instance we had a big argument earlier in the day about three different subjects and u can already imagine the amount of stress that bought on both of us today.

After a while he went to work and it allowed us time to cool off. I started feeling better and thought in a lot of positive ways and wanted to say sorry once he got off and make everything right (eventhough I did nothing wrong and he should have been the one to apologize)

Anyway he gets off work and calls me I’m here being sweet nice and positive and telling him I really want things to work between us etc and that everything will be ok but that we needed to work on communication and our trust issues. He’s kinda jst one word answering me and not really having a two way convo . Kept changing th subject like what did u eat blah blah blah I start getting heated! Now I’m back at square one to the nagging bitch he was complaining about all week

I feel like he’s not taking our relationship serious and he just like yeah yeah whatever and it pisses me off then hes like what’s wrong with u , I’ll cal u later cs I’m home now.

As soon as I hung up I txts his phone “FUCK YOU IDK WHY U CALLED ME FOR U DONT TAKE ANYTHING ABOUT US SERIOUS”

He didn’t reply at all three hours later still nothing and no txts asking if I’m ok or nothing. Am I over reacting? Should I txt him ? Now I’m going to look even more clingy if I txt him saying wyd ??? After I said fuck u lol should I just leave him alone for tonight I’m pretty sure he’s done with me mentally