Mom advice pleaseeeeee!!!!!

jessica

Hey mom's! So my mat leave is coming to an end soon, I'm going back to work full time the end of next month, I'm in school part time until the end of January at the least... my son just figured out how to run around everywhere and get into everything, it's almost impossible to get any work done at home (I have a unit test, an isu, and a lab coming due) I'm behind in school because by the time I get my son to bed I am exhausted from tackling my day non stop, so I don't put as much time into my homework as I need to be. I don't get to bed until 2 am from doing school work, and get up with my son through out the night, then wake up with him around 9 am. Idk what to do anymore!!! I am struggling so hard, everybody I ask to help me is always too busy. I'm stressed, if it's this hard with me going to school part time already then how am I going to manage working full time, school part time, and being a Mom?! 😧 I honestly just want to cry and give up. Any advice mommas?? I'm a new mom and I need tricks on how to tackle the mom life!