Sister rant!

I love my sister, I really do. But I’m am so confused by her sometimes and she’s just stupid...

My sister publicly tells my whole family (me, my other sisters and mom) that she’s cheating on her husband with a random internet guy that she’s known for a week... She asks for our advice on this.. My advice was to stop and tell her husband or divorce him if she’s really that unhappy, there’s no good reason to cheat on someone in my opinion... We’ve all given her similar advice but pretty much told her to stop cheating either way until she’s gotten a divorce..We tell her this and she gets mad at us. She started blaming our mom for “letting” her marry her husband even though she was an adult and my mom couldn’t do anything to stop it... This has been a cycle all weekend. She’ll randomly say “WHAT SHOULD I DO” and we’ll tell her what we think and then she gets mad and starts blaming others or saying “you guys just think you’re perfect... I hope nothing bad ever happens to you....”

she acts like she has no part in the cheating she acts like it “happened” to her. It makes no sense. It makes me so mad 😠 do you guys think it’s ever okay to cheat? What would you say if you were giving her advice?

**UPDATE**

I feel like I should add that she’s bringing this strange man into the house while her kids, (my niece and nephews) are there.. I’m assuming this is while they’re sleeping and seeing as my sister has poor judgement, I am worried about the safety of the kids... any advice on that? Would it be wrong to some how anonymously tell her husband about what’s going on? I’m not the only person she’s told so it wouldn’t be easy to trace it back to me.... or should I just mind my own and just leave it alone? I’m just so unsettled that the kids are there when this is happening....