It’s a boy...no sorry it’s a girl 👶🏽💕💕💕

Courtney

Due to a previous lost bc of a fibroid and having a laparoscopy to have said fibroid removed, I have ultrasounds at every appointment as a precaution. My last appointment (15 weeks) my OB told me he was pretty sure it’s a boy. Baby wasn’t cooperating that day. Legs crossed and ‘he’ was at an awkward angle. The OB couldn’t get a clear abdominal or transvaginal shot. 😂 The OB pointed to something on the screen and was like yea there it is, the boy part. I didn’t see anything so I was skeptical. My husband and I were hoping for a girl this time. (I have a 4 yr old lil man and the babe we lost was also a boy) Anyway I had an appointment yesterday (18 weeks) and the baby had her legs wide open. The doctor says did I say it was a boy? I’m like yea. I can see clearly see her legs open and there’s no penis. Then he says I don’t see a penis. I’m like me neither. We both burst out laughing. He’s like I’m so sorry. Hopefully you hadn’t gone out and bought everything in blue. (I hadn’t) He says if you did I’ll pay for it. 😂 I’m happy it’s a girl but I had really warmed up to the idea of having 2 little boys.