Curious

Amber

I was diagnosed with PCOS the beginning of this month was told I have no cyst but my testosterone level was high and my progesterone was low, I started spotting the day I was diagnosed after being almost 40 days late! My doctor told me it wasn't a period and was nothing more than an anovulatory spotting which lasted 1 week and 2 or 3 days my question I wanna know is has anyone ever dome this and if so how long after that did u have a REAL period and could u tell the difference? I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped I had a pretty good amount of CM it was watery kinda but more like egg white i could stretch it between 2 fingers. My OBGYN told me I wasn't ovulating and I've been on a diet trying to lose 18 pounds I put on quickly because my doctor seems to think if I lose the 18 pounds my body will start ovulating and stuff again on its own I've already lost a pound and a shit ton of bloating pics will be below of me before and after and the pics are 2 months apart but it's only been 2 weeks since my appointment and I can already tell a huge difference I guess inches coming off quicker than pounds is good right?

The before pic in black shirt!

& after in pink!