:( really need some advice

Okay so, I’m 21 years old. So is my boyfriend. We both didn’t finish high school, but we have full time jobs & a car, a house (renting) & we really want to start a family. So I got my minera IUD out and we have been trying.. and at my birthday dinner we saw a baby and I casually said “one day” and my mom said “in the far, distant future”.. and I said “you were pregnant with my sister at my age..” and my mom came back with “yea but I graduated high school”... I understand I should have graduated but my boyfriend and I are so happy right now, we have a good life and are ready to start a family. I’m worried that if I get pregnant, my parents aren’t going to support us... I just need some advice on how to break it to them? I’m not pregnant yet (I don’t think lol, bfns before af and just finished af 3 days ago) but I’m so nervous now that my mom made that remark...

My boyfriends parents are over the moon that we want to start a family.. but my parents basically said they don’t want me to yet. Are we too young? I don’t think so, I believe we’re ready... I don’t know what to do