Venting

So I’m venting on here because I don’t know who else to talk to. I’ve been happily married for close to five years. Recently I found a couple of upsetting photos on my husbands phone. I confronted him he said he just likes looking at a nice ass. Didn’t think anything of it. Loves me with all his heart would never cheat on me blah blah blah. In the back of my head now I’m always wondering if he’s doing anything behind my back. I’ve always trusted him 100% and now I don’t. He left his work phone here and went out with the boys for lunch which I’m cool with. I decided to look at his work phone and saw that his ex-girlfriend‘s phone number is in his contacts. (There was also a pic of her smiling on Snapchat on his other phone he says it is to remind him of how far he has come in relationships.. she treated him bad) So now I’m looking at old phone records to see if he’s contacted her. And I will confront him when he gets home. Now the relationship I was in before him I was engaged for a few years to a man that I have been best friends with since the six grade. I just now found out from his 19-year-old daughter that he was married the entire time that we were together. My ex husband before that cheated on me with my best friend. I am 100% loyal. 100% fucking loyal. I’m so fed up. I feel bad because I don’t trust my husband but at the same time I don’t because I didn’t do anything fucking wrong. For the most part my husband treats me like a queen. I just don’t know what to do, I’m so upset and angry and frustrated and sad. I want to trust the world. Sorry, I needed to get this out.