Fu*kkkkk!

I feel like im going crazy. Me and my fiance have been through alot together. Alot of changes had to be made being that when we got together we was so young and young couple tend to try to control eachothers life not seeing how toxic that actually is. But anyways we've had a ruff year i wouldn't know were to start but problem at hand is we have 3 kids my jobs very flexible so i tend to handle everything from kids getting ready, to school, house, errands and appointments. But i havent been happy in my relationship for a while. He no longer wants to spend time with me and the kids. He only shows affection when he wants some. He doesnt help out with the kids anymore. I can't start to write out everything hes not doing lets just say hes not being a good fiance or a father. He think bringing money home is enough. "hes always busy" he leaves to work at 9am business closes at 9pm but he doesnt get home till 12am 1am. He spend most of his hours after work with his friends or with his brothers. Now i know most of yall will say theres another women, i cant say i believe hes cheating but i think he got tired of being a family man, we started so young we didnt get to enjoy life as we should have but that was our choice and i wouldnt change it for the world but he seems to. He now wants to hang with his familys and go to bar. great i wont mind we all deserve a break but not everyday as if you dont got a family at home waiting for you. I dont go out with my girls unless i can bring my kids why because he refuses to stay with them. Hes never been like this but im starting to feel like i have to let go of 11 years. Ive tried it all from talking, texting, even therapy which he refused. I dont understand how someone cause just change. I need advice after a year of trying to see things from his point of view and changing everything possible to make things work, taking every ounce of responsibility (house, kids, ect) is it worth to contuine to try? Is it time for me to move on?