We finally did it!!!

Jenna

So me and my boyfriend have been together for 5 years, got together at the young age of 17. We decided to move in with friends 2.5 years ago, that didn’t work out so we ended up moving back in with his parents for the next year. Back in May we decided to try living with these friends again since they were buying a pretty decent sized farm house and needed some help starting out, so being the good friends that we are decided to go ahead and do it, it got us out of his parents house, and this was just temporary until we could find our own place. We were having trouble finding somewhere to rent because we live in such a tiny town. But then we found a house for sale that we absolutely adored, so we decided to take the risk and go ahead and try for it... after a month of going through the stressful process of buying a house, we officially close on November 9th! They just posted the SOLD sign up today!!!!! After 5 years, and recently getting our boxer puppy I’ve always wanted we are finally getting what we’ve been wanting so badly, our own home together, it’s finally happening!!! I can’t believe it!!