Is this suspicious to you?

So my boyfriend used to date this girl Laura. They met on POF, went on 2 dates and then decided they wanted to only be friends. Since I've been with my bf I've met Laura and she seems nice. She parties often and I'm not old enough to drink yet, so a few times now I have picked up my bf, Laura and their friends from the bar and gotten everyone home safe.

I'm disturbed by something else though.....

Now suddenly that we've been together for 3 months, my bf says he's going to dinner with his "bestie Laura" as he always calls her, instead of us having our weekend date. The last time this happened was last weekend, and I've yet to bitch about it, but it seems to happen more often (the two of them grabbing dinner) than it should. So I made plans to see a movie with my best friend Kaya. Suddenly my bf was suggested that he and Laura meet up with us after they eat. I said fine. Then the whole time I felt like my bf wasn't even there! My friend noticed it too, she said it was awkward that Laura mentioned him spoon feeding her some of his potatoes at Chilis, them coming in the same car, he opened her door, and then he didn't even sit next me. Like wtf.

We had an argument over the phone about it on Sunday because I decided to not let any signs of frustration show and hide it from him. But the suffering in silence and feeling somewhat pushed aside wasn't sitting well anymore. I couldn't stand it!! I wrote a long text about my feelings. I did my best to not attack him. He said I was being a psycho and paranoid. That I am being a child?

I feel like I should probably move on....