My babies

My littles and I really miss their daddy but tonight I went to my husbands work and we ate dinner and talked in his truck about everything and it felt really good like old times when we first started dating I truly love this man he drives me insane and get me frustrated like no other but he looked me right in my eyes while i was nursing our son and he said I love you you're a great mama to our children and a great wifey I know I don't say it often because I'm always working but I love you" 😭😍💕 it was a half hour but it made my entire week! My babies drive me crazy between the nursing sessions and being super clingy but sometimes I just need to know my SO still loves me the hours he works are long I work long days too being their mama but spending time with each other means everything and my son is asleep on my stomach while I nurse my daughter back to sleep! They normally sleep 9-10pm to 6-7am besides the 2 times in the middle of the night to nurse ... I needed this my babies needed their daddy. It's been a hard and long journey to pregnancy to now motherhood. 95% of the time I honestly feel alone but tonight made me smile please share your favorite thing or memory from this week?!

💕👶🏽👶🏽 hopefully come the new year I'll be expecting baby #3 - not trying yet and I'm content with 2 but I want at least 3 more all close in age