Am I overreacting?

Karla

This is kind of long:

My SO and I have a great sex life but lately I’ve been noticing that he always wants me to please him but he never does it to me. I love going down on him and making him feel good, that turns me on, but once I make him cum he starts getting dressed and then leaves the room. This has happened about 5 times, consecutively. The first 2 times, while I was going down on him, he would finger me and we would finish together but then I tell him that I want to have sex with him and he always makes up excuses. (He hasn’t even gone down on me in forever!!) The other 3 times it’s been me doing all the work while I get nothing in return and when he finishes he kisses me to turn me on and then he just stops and gets dressed. I told him last night that I wanted to have sex with him (after I went down on him) and he just started kissing me and then stopped so I asked him why it is that he does that and he just looked at me and said he was sorry. I ended up getting dressed and I got really mad at him for that and I told him to go home. I feel like he doesn’t want to have sex with me anymore and he only wants me to get him off. I’ve decided to not do anything with him anymore until something changes, if it ever does. Do I have a right to be mad about this or am I overreacting?! I would appreciate at the comments you all can leave! :)