There’s a bun in the oven! 🤰🏻

After weeks of having no symptoms to some symptoms. I finally took a test today at 3 weeks and 3 days. Let’s start from the beginning. So usually after ovulation a few days later I will have very sore boobs and nipples. It’s always a symptom that I have after ovulation. But this month after my period I didn’t get any of those signs. I thought maybe I just either ovulated late or else my body may finally getting back to normal as I just got off the arm birth control back in August. So it’s only been like 4 months. Anyways, still no symptoms. Fast forward to last week, I started needed to per a lot more than usual. Again, I didn’t think much. But I did noticed my sense has been stronger than usual. Then 3 days ago my breast finally started to become sore. Which was super late. Lately my dog has been acting up too. He’s been just more annoying and always in my face. Yesterday for the first time, he decided to per on my feet in the kitchen while I was getting ready to cook for my hubby and daughters. Smh. He never done that before. I have also haven’t much of an appetite either. So, today at work I was so sleepy at my desk I wanted my day to end. I thought okay my period is due tomorrow. I will try testing tomorrow as I show no signs of period at all at this point. But, I decided to stop by the dollar store and grab a few test. Just to see what it’ll say. It was 8pm so, I thought maybe it won’t work because it’s so late and I should use my morning urine. But I’ll try anyways. I took the test cover it for like 30 secs and decided to look! Bam! Positive. 😂 I took another one at 8:45pm and bam still pregnant and shown less than 30 secs. Long story short, I knew I could’ve been pregnant but I had very little symptom. I pretty much have none. Until now! I’m sick to my stomach all day today. I just want to throw up. I made an appointment for the 30th to follow up with my clinic to confirm for sure. You can be pregnant with very symptoms! 😁