Toys—is this safe?

Rose • 21 // autistic + disabled // nonbinary // queer🏳️‍🌈 // speaks french

**Please don’t chastise me if you think this is a stupid question. If you’re not going to give a real answer, move on. Not everyone has had the privilege of a comprehensive sexual education.**

Okay, so. I have a g-spot vibrator, meaning it’s meant for penetration and is really long, and I use it inside my vagina. My boyfriend REALLY wants to try anal stuff and wants me to fuck him in the ass, but I don’t have anything to do it with, besides that vibrator. I have antibacterial toy cleaner, and I have condoms. If I clean it well before using it, put a condom over it, and then clean it REALLY well after using it on him, would it be okay to use inside his ass?

I’ve read that you should have designated toys for vaginal use and designated toys for anal use and not use the same toy for both, and I’ve also heard that you shouldn’t share toys between people. But, you can take a dick and put it in an ass, then change the condom and put that same dick inside a vagina. So, germ-wise, why would a toy be different? Is my reasoning flawed?

(We’re also in a committed relationship and are clean, so as far as sharing toys, I’m not worried about passing STIs. Of course butt germs are a whole new thing to worry about, though.)