Middle of divorce-Who's the dad?

I just need to spit all of this out...Please don't be mean or too judgemental in the comments. I'm going through enough already. My husband and I separated 5 months ago but continued living together and occasionally having sex. I started seeing someone about 5 weeks after the breakup because I thought it would help me get over him. Found out I am pregnant about 5 weeks ago. I'm not sure if it's my husband's or new guy. Neither one are happy about it or want the baby. Yes, they both know about each other and the possibility of either being the dad. I got a nonivausive prebirth DNA test. Its usually 1600 but reduced to 800. My husband told me last night he can't wait for it to say he's not the father so I can get out of his life. The new guy and I aren't on speaking terms either because I won't abort. This us my baby regardless! I haven't had a pregnancy in over 10 years and I'm 40. I wasn't careful because I haven't used birth control in 12 years and just thought I couldn't get pregnant. I realize this is all my fault but I wish at least one of them would step up. I feel so alone. I wont find out who the father is for a few weeks. I just needed to vent...