pregnancy? 15 years old.

hey ladies. this has been on my mind for a couple days now. i’m 14 years old, about to be 15, so if i’m pregnant i don’t know what i’ll do with myself. i’ll start with what happened. i have a boyfriend of a year and 4 months. we started getting sexual and having sex around the 6th month we were dating. we have always used protection, never unprotected. he has only came inside the condom once, and the condom slipped inside me, thankfully i wasn’t pregnant after.

about 2 weeks ago, we had sex. it lasted maybe 30 seconds, reason why it was so short cause i wanted to stop. he had a condom and it did not break, have holes, and he did not cum. the reason why i’m freaking out so bad is because i feel like he has sperm on his hands while he was putting the condom on. crazy i know. but if there was it would’ve been fresh. my last period was wonky, so i feel this if i’m not pregnant my period might be late. i’m breaking out just a little like usual, discharge is clear and stringy, and that happens usually before my period. my period is due either tomorrow, or the next day, maybe wednesday at most. i have been having these weird pains in my stomach ever since we had sex. i was ovulating while we had sex. i’m sorry if this is long. i’m just stressing over this.