There's always a chance, right?! 🤣

Br

I am probably going to jinx myself because that's been the norm since February when we started TTC, but do you ladies honestly think there's a chance here?

Note that on the 2 days we had sex during my fertile window, both times he pulled out because he didn't know I was ovulating (yes, we are actively TTC but I stopped telling him dates to make it less demanding and stressful for him, so we're just going with the flow).

Anywho, on both of those occasions, he stuck it back in for a few seconds after he came. Then around 8 and 9dpo I had pink-tinged creamy cm which is kind of unusual for me, I've only had that happen maybe once or twice during my luteal phase.

So my question is this...my cycles have always been pretty spot on with the exception of one time since Feb (I was 3 days late, I was also very stressed with work at that time). Considering I am now going on 2 days late, do you honestly think there might be a chance even though he pulled out and stuck it back in? I know it only takes one spermie to meet the egg but I'm curious if others have gotten pregnant like this. I know I'm holding onto every fiber of hope here 🤣 it's a long shot but I just want a baby already!