Pregnant but.....

Emily
OK so I recently was dating a guy for 6 months. He asked me to move In and last Tuesday kissed me goodbye to work. The next day I got the usual good morning I love you message. Well Wednesday he texted me and dumped me. Thursday morning I took a pregnancy test and found out it was positive. I called him to find out he moved back in with his wife of which they both told me the papers were turned in for divorce. She even gave me her "blessing" anyway I went to the doc Friday to confirm it. Monday had an ultra sound but they said it was to early to see anything. They rescheduled me for Thursday the 27th. Do you think that I will be able to see anything then? I was on birth control since December 2013 and came off July 2nd because I was spotting for weeks and loosing feeling in my arm. The doc says they can't count that as a normal period so I Have no idea how far along I am. I took a clear blue estimator and it said 1-2 weeks. I don't want to drive all the way to an ultra sound for them to not be able to see it again.