Feeling Emotional

Cindy

So my husband tells me how much he loves me every day But he suffering from depression right now and I’m being understanding But he doesn’t want me sexually it’s been two months And it hurts me Because I feel not wanted so I’m always picking fights with him and last night he called me toxic and it really hurt my feelings but he said that he was just mad when he said that but I don’t know what else to do I’m happier times but then I’m sad He sometimes tells me he wants kids like a week ago he told me and yesterday he told my mom that he’s not even thinking about that and that we don’t talk about it but he brings it up sometimes I guess it’s his situation right now where he got in trouble with the law is trying to get it fixed so this is what he wrote to my mother ——-I love my wife that’s why I married her ———-Ok well I also never told her that. She thinks this stuff up because I'm not the one asking her for kids and now I know she wants one. But honestly I never talk to her about kids because I don't think about it yet. Ya vez my situation. I need to better everything for the family before I even think about kids. I lost everything, Ya later once were ok living wise and financially then I will think of the next step and kids.——