I wasn’t drunk enough to forget anything.

Lola

I had one drink. ONE DRINK. And my bf was telling me how I was being an asshole when he made me some hot chocolate and I didn’t want any. Um, no. That never happened. I can tell you IN DETAIL everything that happened last night. He did not make me hot chocolate at all and I wasn’t an asshole to him at any point even though he ticked me off at least twice.

We worked on my car, we fixed some things in the bathroom, I had ONE DRINK, we played video games and won several rounds (I can’t play that game at all when I’m drunk enough to start forgetting things), I asked him to get out some chips and salsa while I go to the bathroom, I came out and he hadn’t done that even though he said he would so that irritated me a little bit, we watched a movie (I remember the whole movie), we went to bed, he asked for a bj sooo I gave it to him (🤷🏼‍♀️), I wanted to cum too but the asshole decided he got what he wanted so he was done for the night (🙄), I decided he’s never getting a bj unless I’ve been satisfied first because fuck him he does that far too often and sis wants an O (😂), and I went to sleep (not passed out, went to sleep).

So I know what all happened last night. And now I’m wondering what other lies he’s told me about what I do when I’m drunk. Shit’s not okay.

Edit: we’re texting about it now

(He did make himself some cocoa with extra caffeine in it before I even had my drink. But that was his, I didn’t want it, and I wasn’t mean to him.)

Also- no I will not throw my best friend away 😂 it’s just something to work on between us and I’m venting.