Baby no longer wants to eat 😬

Help mamas! I'm at such a loss on what to do. My LO HATES eating all of a sudden. She is 10weeks old.

She is currently breastfed AND formula fed. It's about 50/50. It first started with bottle feeding. The second I brought out the bottle and she saw it she would start screaming as if I hurt her!!! I would struggle with her crying and trying to feed her for about a minute or two. I know it doesn't sound long but when they aren't just crying, they are screaming, it feels like forever!!! After that minute or two she would latch to the bottle and chug it like she was starving!!! This has been going on for just over a week. She fights the bottle at EVERY feeding

About 5 days ago she started doing this to the boob!!! She has always loved breastfeeding and looked forward to it. But now when I take off my shirt to feed her she starts screaming!!! Now I cant even get her to latch to my boob. The ONLY time I can get her to eat without screaming is when she wakes up for her 2am feeding and her 5am feeding. She breastfeeds like a champ!! But then refuses to eat the rest of the day!!!

What is this? What do I do?

No signs of thrush. No signs of acid reflux. No fever. I just dont know.