Lovenox

I’ve had three miscarriages and am pregnant again. I’m also 39... so I feel like this is my last shot at this. I get pregnant quick so that is not my problem. Sticking is the problem. After the last two we did all testing and my AMH was low however I also found out I have a blood clotting disorder called anti phospholipid syndrome (APS). Then we starting trying again in October and I got pregnant one month later. I stared on Lovenox injections right away (once a day 40mg) and baby aspirin. I’m also on progesterone 200mg. We went in for our 7 week scan and baby measured 7.1 and had a strong heartbeat however there was also an empty sac ... it was twins. I’m grateful for the heartbeat. I’ve never gotten past 8 weeks so I’m terrified of our next ultrasound next week which I’ll be 10 weeks. All of the times they were missed miscarriages. I don’t get symptoms. To make matters worse my husbands mom just went into the hospital a few days ago with an ovarian cyst that is most likely cancer and she is dying. Just a lot to take in. Can anyone who has been on Lovenox tell me what your experience has been? I’m just really scared that the shots might not be doing what they’re supposed to be doing. I’m praying this is the answer and I see a healthy heartbeat next week. 💗