How long should I wait before dating again

mclovin

I lived with my ex for 2 years and because of his psychotic break I moved out in August but up until December we were still hanging out. He ended up talking to one of his exs several times and she told him to wait and things will work out. He wasn't even planning on telling me and I heard it from his brother and my ex denied it THEN finally told me. He also had her number saved and tried lying. Funny how for 2 years non of this happened but when we moved and broke up due to his grandmas advice, he started lying.

Anyways tomorrow I'm seeing him cause I need to pay my card and my credit card company won't accept any of the debits I have. He also asked if I wanted to see zoo lights and because I'm learning self love, I said no. I deserve so much more than what he ever gave me and believe me, he was a bum for the 2 years. I want to be on someone's priority list and not be there to hang out when holidays end and he's bored. I'm being picky on who I hang with and it gets lonely but beats making the same mistakes.

My question is how long should I wait before dating? The relationship was so toxic for 2 years and I want to heal but I also want to invite someone worthy of me. I'm worried dating too soon will attract a broken soul and not someone good for me. Advice please

Vote below to see results!