Share your stories please.
• Any induction methods, sweeping membranes, castor oil, pitocin, etc.
• How did your labor begin?
• Did you use an epidural or natural?
• How big was baby and at what week?
• What was the reason you previously had a c?
Just curious to hear everyone's stories. I know everyone's pregnancy, labor and birth varies so much! It's interesting to hear the differences.
I'm trying for VBAC for my second child due November 10th. First was an "elective csection" that I felt conned in to. Doing everything I can to have a natural vaginal birth this time!
Vote below to see results!