I need some family help before sons first birthday...

So I know both parents are adults but I’m nervous about having both sets of parents here at our home for my sons first birthday. We live out of state due to my husbands career so both sets of parents are having to fly out... and I’m getting a bit anxious about interactions and just overall how possessive they may be over their grand baby. They are complete opposites and my concern is it may cause some conflict when it comes to my son. Granted I know he is mine and it’s my house my rules but I’m trying to be fair because they both live out of state and haven’t seen him since he was born. But I don’t want him being pulled back and forth between them and I’m not sure either set of parents will realize that he has no idea who they are when they try to be all up in his face. Not to mention it doesn’t help that my mom wants to be the favorite grandma and my husbands mom can be clingy when it come to kids. Does anyone have any tips when dealing with holidays and stuff like this since I have never dealt with this before?? It would be greatly appreciated. But like I said I know they are adults and I may just have to let them hash it out but I’m an introvert and my husband doesn’t seem to know what to do either since both parents are already acting crazy about the visit.