Feeling embarrassed???

Tay • 🖤

My fiancé and I have two beautiful boys together, ages 2 and 3. I kept our second pregnancy out of the public eye up until I hit 8 months because I was legitimately embarrassed I had gotten pregnant when it wasn’t planned and I felt worthless as a mom. This time around, baby was planned but I’m still feeling ashamed because of what people may say about us being young and having 3 children so close together. Has anyone else experienced this? How do you get past it? It may just be my anxiety kicking up because of how extremely unsupportive my mother is being this time around (literally just said “no” and started crying when we told her.) But I’m at a loss because we are so excited and so happy to be pregnant with our 3rd and last baby but it’s hard to stay happy when all I can think about is all the negative comments we’re going to receive. We’re 27 and 28, we both have really good jobs and pay all of our own bills and everything for our two boys by ourselves. I don’t know why I always feel like such a wreck about what other people will think or say when I’m pregnant. I’ve jut had some people be very rude to me before about it. Any tips to brush these feelings off?