My husband said what?!

So, I'm having the crazy pregnancy hormones that I was convinced I wouldn't have because I'm a sane person (😂) and last night I just started crying while doing dishes.

My husband asked me what was wrong.

I told him I was stressed out over all the bills. I was mad at myself that all I do is stay home and do nothing but sleep & puke now days, while he's out busting his butt to provide for us and I'm doing nothing to help provide. I told him I was selfish to have wanted this baby, that I should have waited until we had some bills paid off first.

He wrapped me up in his arms so tight, pulled my head to chest, kissed my forehead and said,

"Absolutely not. I was ready and wanting this baby before you did. I just waited until you said you were ready. I want this baby just as much as you do. And babe, I haven't said it, but I want to thank you so much for all that you've gone through. How sick you've been for weeks and how well you've handled it, all to carry my child for me. I can't thank you enough for all you're going through to give me a baby. And you do so much for me and the baby already. You mean so much to me, and I'm so happy to be able to provide for you."

I BAWLED. like seriously, I had no idea how much I needed to hear that. I never expected him to say anything like that & I just lost it. 😭😭😭😭😭 he drives me insane some days, but I literally married the sweetest, best man out there.