🤦🏽‍♀️

Mercedes • 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦

Do any of you ever just feel like the worst mom? My son, Arthur is 10 months old. Best thing that's ever happened to me. He's already so crazy lol walking/running everywhere getting into everything. Its driving me crazy. Recently, He's taken my phone and while he was playing with it he dropped it on his face, it left a small bruise and it just didnt look too great, next we're playing as soon as we wake up (he was in bed with me) and he just starts crawling so fast towards the edge of the bed, he fell halfway off before I could get ahold of him and bumped his forehead on our night stand. Another red mark on him. Today, we were visiting his grandma and he got ahold of her cats tail before I could pick him up. She got him pretty good (BTW I might be overreacting but doctor?are Cat scratches something to be worried about?), tonight as I'm making dinner, he unzips my purse that was on our table and gets my perfume, I knew he was being too quiet and I check on him every second it feels, but he got a squirt in his mouth🤦🏽‍♀️ I rinsed his mouth out and he was just laughing at me. I'm a first time mom. I have 4 younger sisters and I was always around to help my mom with them but this is so different and I just feel like I'm failing so bad sometimes, he barely goes a day without something happening.