Today was the day!

Anon

I felt like I was going to get Sh!T done!!!!

I was going to clean the house

Go do some laundry

And go fill out some job applications around noon.

And even go a little grocery shopping 🔥🔥

I was going to do everything that I had been putting off from feeling like garbage all the time.

But today, although I felt like garbage, I was like ready.

Nausea is not an excuse!

So I get up and stretch my arms. Drink a few sips of water I had laying on my night stand.

I let the dogs outside and while they were out I started getting the sink ready for the pile of dishes I have neglected 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤦🏻‍♀️

Then... it started coming...

I held my breath.

And continued cleaning.

“Today is the day”

For whatever dumb pregnant reason I thought, if I just ignore Nausea, she will get up and leave.

But I’m scrubbing and scrubbing and all of the sudden... boom.

I throw up right into my hands into the side of the sink I was trying to scrub clean. ☹️🤢

And then continued throwing up in my hands while attempting to run to the toilet

DAMN IT!

I curse the pregnancy Gods, because although I know throwing up is a normal symptom of pregnancy, I do not understand why they could not give us a different normal symptom like excessive farting or something else that is like not fun but you can still function with 😂

But today is still the day...

It just seems That this morning is just not “the morning” 🙃

Update for anyone who might care 😂;

I did those dishes, I did three loads of laundry, I went grocery shopping at Kroger, Aldis, and the dollar Tree (I save money any way I can 😂), and I picked up a little.

Does not seem like a lot, but this pregnancy is taking literally everything out of me! 😩 and I guess something is better than nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️😂