BM Dramas 🙄

I’ve been dealing with my husband’s baby mama for about 3 years already. Very spiteful and her use of turning to FB for all her issues in life has been displayed on there. First off, I’d like to say she was basically a nobody until she became the child’s mother. She became a mother through him being spiteful with his cheating ex wife who he knew his ex wife hated the girl he got pregnant with. So he ain’t even know about ole girl being pregnant because even though she was sure he was the daddy, she wasn’t sure at the same time as she had unprotected sex with another dude soon after. DNA testing done 3x, 2x swab & 1x blood. So blood came back he is the father. Cool. Girl was & still delusional as she believed for a moment that they were together as couples as he is married to me. He showed her no signals. So as the child is turning 3, and we (my husband & I) attempted to make an agreement to help her out. Where well send this amount for the CHILD every month due to his responsibility as a father. As she should back out from child support because our offer is way more than what can be stated by law. Husband has a judge who wants his case and seems to be a type of judge who is in all fair and equality type. While hubby is not on child support, the child is in our care for the next few months. Now she’s been pressing an issue asking for the money even though child is here 🤦🏽‍♀️ got mad and accuse me of throwing slick shots for questioning her what sense does that make if my husband’s responsibility as a father is to provide then why would we send you the money that’s for him to you when he’s under our care at the moment. If my question and the ability to make sense of something is wrong and a slick shot then I have no idea what her comment is because she sure hit me with the “I don’t know how it is to be a mother” knowing my husband and I loss a perfect 37 weeks of a baby girl, which is the child’s baby sister 🙄 Didn’t let that phase me, of course it hurt but I knew it was coming. So I’m saving all ignorant messages for future references 👌🏽