I need some advice 😕

Back story;

My stepdad passed away in 2017, my mum met someone later that year and moved away to be with him last year. I moved into her house to rent it so it remained occupied. End of 2018 she decided to put it on the market but it’s not selling. In December I found out I’m pregnant and my partner is unable to move somewhere with me until March/April due to saving for a car. My mum has decided she wants me out of her house by the end of February and I can’t afford to move out alone so have to wait until my partners ready.

Today, my mum decided to contact my partner and talk about it but his mum (who he lives with) decided to get involved and has a temper, she lost it with my mum accusing her of harassing my other half and called me a slag saying I shouldn’t have opened my legs. My mum now wants nothing todo with my partner and has said either I move up with her or I stay here until I can move but he isn’t allowed in the house.

I messaged his mum to apologise and was nothing but nice but she’s attacked me, saying I’m cold and my mums a bitch.

My other half tells his mum everything, including personal stuff about me, and he always defends her over me. I have tried to bond with her but really struggle because of her temper I often feel awkward. He would never forgive me if I was rude to her but feels it’s ok that his mum says those things about mine.

I’m 10 weeks pregnant and in debt, which my mum has helped me with. I am beyond grateful but I found out today that it’s my dead stepdads money. My stepdad sexually abused me when I was a kid which got investigated by the police but nobody believes me. My mum said to me tonight that ‘I ruined their lives, and that his dying thoughts were that I ruined his life but I’m happy to take his money’.

I am stressed beyond belief. At the risk of being homeless, of being in debt, of being pregnant and not sure where to go or what to do. This baby is everything to me but I don’t know what to do.

Just want some advice.