Miscarriage and babies

Shayna

I have no idea where to put this.

Thanks had a miscarriage when I was about 16. I'm 27 now. At the time I had no idea that births after a miscarriage are called rainbow babies, I didn't learn that til probably a few months ago. I have my rainbow baby, but he's not so much a baby anymore, he's 8 now. I just started talking about my miscarriage about how I believe the baby was a girl with my mom just a couple days ago. She too believes she's a girl. I told her I think of my miscarried baby all the time and I wish things were different so we could have her, and told my mom there's not a doubt in my mind that I have a baby girl in heaven, the name Carly has stuck with me for such a long time. I told my mom her name is Carly Ann (Ann short for my mom's middle name) I couldn't just have my baby not be named. It felt great to finally talk about it and to know my mom thinks often about it too.

I'm trying and would give anything to be able to have a baby again, at least 1 more pregnancy. I keep having super super vivid dreams about taking pregnancy tests and they all turn out positive and I'm going through the months of pregnancy and shopping for baby girl items, although one vivid dream I was shopping for both. I'm 3 days late for my period. Maybe just maybe I'm pregnant 🤞🤞🙏🙏🙏