Baby shower...

Soo we had our baby shower today. Every baby shower I have ever been to the parents always received very "nice" gifts (such as bottles, play mats, organizers, baby bath tub, boppy, toys, the grooming kits etc...) And I also always try to get things like that for gifts to give... Well we didn't get anything except diapers, wipes, some clothes, and baby washes/lotions. I'm not trying to sound ungrateful/unappreciative for what we got because I do appreciate what people did get bc they didn't have to get anything, BUT I had passed on getting a lot of items when I would find them on sale bc everyone just kept saying to "just wait until your shower and you'll probably get it". It just upsets bc I missed out on the sales and now have to buy the items at full price lol. We had already purchased our expensive items like crib, changing table, carseat/stroller, bassinet, and swing. So I wasn't expecting anything like that. Ugh I just don't know how to feel. I think it's my crazy hormones??? I do feel bad for thinking like this, but I just had to vent to someone 😳