Uncomfortable during sex

Destinee • 💜 🌺 TTC my first child, 22 🌺💜 Fur momma to a Belgian Malinois

** Sorry If this gets long **

My boyfriend and I have been going out for 3 years now and sex has been pretty good sometimes great . Firstly we’ve been very experimental in the bedroom to spice up sex so that isn’t a problem. What the problem is centers more around me being uncomfortable with what he wants. He wants me to be more dominate and in control but I’m not comfortable with it and it turns me off most of the time but I suck it up for him . I’m more submissive in bed and he hasn’t fully grasped the concept of BDSM even tho I try to explain it to him I feel like we both want the opposite of what we are in bed if that makes sense .. sex is okay but I feel if we could figure out this issue sex would be 10 times better..

And second BlowJobs !! I can’t stand them but of course he loves them and I know it irritates him that I’m always turning him down or once in a while I’ll suck it up ( pun intended ) and go down on him .. but I don’t know how to explain to him I hate them ( which I have ) without denying him .. if that makes any sense ..